Fall 2017 | COMD1100_LC08 | Prof. Spevack

Urban Artifacts: Phase 1

Obvious F/G

I imagine as someone was walking down the street taking that last bite of their bagel they had left and took that one last sip of orange juice the decided to discard if their trash and luckily for me the cap took a detour and ended up on the ground instead of in a trash can.

Obvious F/G

Summer is coming to a close and while others may be sad I’m actually excited. The fall brings so many wonderful things the crisp cool air, the warm smell of hot chocolate and let’s not forget the the pretty site of trees shedding their leaves I was able to capture the beginnings of this transition.

Obvious F/G

things are built and things are destroyed it’s a part of life whether this peice of wood was excess material from a newly built structure or a recently destroyed one is up to you.

Ambiguous F/G

life takes you on many unexpected roads and paths some hard, some easy, and some that feel like a dead end. You never know what’s coming next.

Ambiguous F/G

At first you may be wondering what on earth could these mysterious blobs of black be, what stories do they hold well let me help you out these mysterious blobs are actually bits of chewed up gum. Yep that’s right chewing gum.

Ambiguous F/G

I imagine as a building was being painted someone was a bit clumsy and tipped the bucket and spilled paint all over the ground luckily no one was around.

1. Stan

The ambiguous photos looks astonished; especially the fact that it looks like 3 roads are not the same.

• Dee Jay

Thank you☺️

2. Ebony Star

I really enjoy looking at the Ambiguous photos. The fact that they are all on cement but at the same time saying so much in each image. Great work!

• Dee Jay

Thank you, I really tried to make each one unique