About Me

Hi my name is Sohrin Parveen and i am 19 years old. My birthday is on December 3rd. I was born and raised in Queens, New York. I moved to North Carolina for middle school and High School. I moved back to New York on July of last year. I am a full time student at New York City College Of Technology. I was a Liberal arts and sciences major and recently changed it to communication design. I would love to work for an anime company in Japan.

I have always loved drawing since i was a little girl. I first wanted to be a veterinarian because of my love for animals. I have always wanted to work with animals who have been neglected, beaten, or abandoned. Due to criticism from family members, i have decided to change my major from liberal arts and sciences to communication design. The reason my logo has blood dripping from my name is because i love anything and everything that makes you cringe and thing that will give you nightmares.

I love watching anime and anything sifi related. Some of my favorite sifi shows are Doctor Who. I play guitar and i also draw on my free time. I also love to do special fx makeup. I have done make up on myself for Halloween last year. I also practice from time to time to build my skills. I love to do anything that is hands-on. Whether it is art or actually building something, i love to learn how things work through hands-on and visual learning.