BP 11–Due 4/18/22

Make sure to leave 4 comments for BP 10.

The ending of “We Can Remember it for You Wholesale,” I find, admittingly, a little goofy. Is it just a surprise ending to make you wonder? Was it an easy way for Dick to wrap things up?–a short cut? What are the chances that both of the two fantasies he has are also actual memories that occured. One thing is for sure, the end of the story suggests another possible third fantasy. For this blog post, go ahead and tell us what happens next in the story. This post is creative in nature, but please don’t write a short story. What I want you to do is give us a sketch of what you think happens next and bring it to some sort of conclusion. Three paragraphs should be plenty. Make sure you check your work and revise before submitting.

Alternatively, if you want to write about “Schrodinger’s Plague,” feel free to. I’ve included a video of the double slit experiment that I discussed in class below.聽 The choice is up to you but keep it focused. Three paragraphs regardless of which story you choose.

Have a great spring break. Check back on 5/2/24 for updates.