Lucero_Yaritza_Found Alphabet

1. Amaris Cruz

The letter A seems to be a example of a display or novelty typeface because there it has a unique character style. I do like how the A is styled because it is bold however it does have blank space within it. It is not something that is seen very often so I believe it is great to use when trying to advertise something new and it gives a “cool” vibe. I have seen the same or a similar typeface be used on advertisements that are directed to kids as it gives a welcoming feel to it. The 1 is thick and straight to the point. It is a Sans serif because it’s boldness is consistent and there are serifs at the baseline. I’ve see this thick and straight to the point style used when someone wants to draw attention and get there point across to their audience.

2. Dim

The Sarif typeface on the letter B and number 2 are wider than the other typeface and both present bold.

3. Daniel

Hi, I noticed that 3 and C are San serifs because it is easy for people to read and you got those pictures in the train station. 

4. Mel

Both D and E look like display fonts due to their unique style. However, the number 4 you chose is easier to read vs. the letters D and E. I really like the letter E you chose due to the colors and the style of the text.