Culture of the Workplace

https://firstup.io/blog/workplace-communication-its-now-more-important-than-ever/

I work online via Zoom and there are no specific formal or informal attire rules. We normally wear business casual clothing just to be more professional but it is not mandatory. I normally wear collared T-shirts for my workdays. As far as workspace goes, I sit at my table with my laptop for the workdays. I spend all of my work time at my table and in addition to my laptop, I always have my notebook to take notes from the supervisor and the clients. I work for about 5 to 7 hours a day and am able to take small breaks. I always get a text message a few minutes earlier from my supervisor right before work where she either states she is there on the call or she will be a little late. Most of the time the work starts around nine in the morning and sometimes during the evening. We take a break in the middle which is about thirty minutes for snacks or lunch, I think 30 minutes is perfect since the work is online, I usually have my lunch after work when it’s during the morning time. After I’m done for the day, my supervisor thanks me for the effort I put in that day and tell me a little bit about what we will do next time. Also, she gives me additional work sometimes which most of the time needs to be finished before the next meeting.