Christian Otty 

DAILY DIARY

3/23/2020 Brooklyn NY

10:10am

Dear diary, I’m up with nothing to do this early morning. I go brush to my teeth downstairs. I get cleaned up and start my day playing 2k. This is all I’ve been doing for the past month and it’s starting to get pretty boring. I barely eat anymore in the morning. I just stay up all night and sleep during the day. I’ve been chilling watching cartoons and playing video games. I’ve been watching throwbacks shows like regular shows and naruto. I really miss those shows that bring back a lot of good childhood memories. I wish they would make new episodes because those were great tv shows. I notice that my house is no longer quiet. There’s always my two nieces running around and playing. It’s cute and all but they are really noisy. The only person who’s not always home is my mom because she has to work. But I know she would rather be home where she could be safe and resting. I miss going outside hanging out with my friends but now we only talk to each other when we play the game. I haven’t  seen them in a while.  

3/24/2020 Brooklyn NY

2:20pm

Dear diary I am finally awake. I have been asleep since 7am. Just another day of playing video games and watching tv. But this time I finally got time to catch up on my work. I finally completed my psychology test and my econ make up test. Most of the time I’ve been  feeling a bit under the weather. I really haven’t been eating that much. I think it’s because I haven’t had candy in a minute. I should be feeling better tomorrow. There’s really not much to do anymore. No one goes outside any more, most of the stores are closed, and my parents always get mad when me and my brothers go outside. At least I have time to catch up on shows and new episodes that recently came out. I finally finished watching naruto. 

It only took me three weeks to watch 500 episodes. I just watched them back to back.

3/25/2020 Brooklyn NY 

3:00pm

Dear diary so this has become a habit. I’ve been up since four in the morning and now I’m waking up. I got so used to staying up all day and night. When I go to bed the sun is rising. That does not help me fall asleep. So I’m still up until I finally knock out. Then I just sleep until three something. This has been happening since school was shut down. I think it’s been affecting me a little bit. I’ve been tired and sluggish most of the time. The worst part of quarantine is the barber shop is always closed. I’m looking like a caveman out here. He needs to open the shop back out cause i’m about to give myself a haircut. But I can’t cause ima  just end up looking dumb. I need some indoor activities to do because staying home and doing the same thing isnt working out for me.I want to work out but I don’t have any work out tools. I’m about to just do all my missing work.