March 23, 2020

8:00am

I woke up early and was in a good mood. I went to brush my teeth and make some breakfast which was a sandwich. I was looking through the news on my phone about what’s going on in the world with this virus and everyday cases are increasing.

10:30am

I’m waiting for my math professor to get on zoom so the lesson can start. To be honest at first it’s weird just seeing the professor teach through camera but then I just got use to it. I rather be in school physically because I feel more concentrated and focused.  Also besides that being on the screen for a long time bothers my eyes & and then I just get sleepy.

1:20pm

Well all my classes finished and I’m finally ready to rest.  I’m laying down watching tv and being on my phone at the same time. I realize that I need to workout for a little as well. I start to work out for 45min. When I finally finished working out I took a shower and now I’m laying down once again.

March 24, 2020

11:30am

Today is Tuesday which is my day off from school. Im glad I didn’t have to wake up early 🙂 , well same thing everyday I went to brush my teeth and made breakfast. Everyone in my family was already awake because of either they had to go to work or also have online class. I took my time to do my things since I wasn’t in a rush.

2:00pm

I’m currently sitting down at my couch playing video games online with my friends, some of the games we play are Fifa 20, Call of Duty and other fun ones, I’m just relaxing and having fun since this is what we all can do.

5:00pm

I just finished eating dinner and now I’m looking at the news in my phone and things are just the same.  This is how I just spend my day off from school. I really need to find things to do so I won’t be so bored

March 25, 2020

8:00am

Today I woke up feeling good as usually. While I wait for my English professor to post the assignment, I go ahead and brush my teeth and get something small to eat since I’m not really that hungry in the morning.  I also get on social media and see other kids posting on Snapchat or Facebook about online school.

10:30am

It’s time for my next class of the day, I’m currently waiting for my professor to get on and start teaching.

1:20pm

Im finally done with all my classes and feel great that all I got to do now is sit back and relax. Well of course study and do my assignments as well but that can be done without any rush

5:00pm

I just finished eating lunch and for the rest of the day I’m going to keep myself busy by doing my assignments, watch Netflix, hear music and just stay safe/healthy

March 26, 2020

12:00pm

Today I woke up at this time because last night I stayed up watching Netflix and also it’s my day off today. I have class on Mondays,  Tuesdays & Saturday’s.  So I have good time to do any homework’s / assignments.

1:30 pm

After I finished eating an hour later I started to work out for 45min & after that I showered as usual.

6:00pm

Im laying down in bed just watching random YouTube videos to keep me entertained, even though at this time I would head to the gym to work out. I hope things get better so we all can get our normal life’s back , remember to stay safe and be healthy 🙂 .