Big Ideas Welcome Here

Diary assignment # 1_ Angello Licona

March 25, 2020

6:00 am

i woke up early even though i wanted to go back to sleep, so i went to my mom’s room where she was getting ready for work and she said goodbye to me and then left.

7:00 am

i decided to take a shower much earlier than i usually do just to pass the time since i was bored.

8:00 am

my sister took the only laptop we had to do her school work so i had to wait for her to finish.

10:00 am

i noticed that my dad was going to cook ground beef for lunch so i went to the supermarket to get some pasta, where i had to wait outside in a line because only ten people can enter at a time.

3:00 pm

my sister finally finished her work to i could get started with mine which was mostly math.

4:00 pm

i took a nap for at least 4 hours since waking up early ruined my internal clock so i was mostly tired for the whole day.

8:00 pm

I noticed that my family got a new laptop so my sister and i don’t have to share and we could finish our work at the same time.

10:00 pm

everyone went to sleep but thanks to my nap, i knew i would not fall a sleep again so i took out the zzzquil that i kept hidden from my family and took a little for than usual to fall a sleep faster.

1. Sarah Schmerler

made me smile. Your Sleep Diary.
    zzzquil.
    Wow. The line outside the store really stood out for me as a detail.
    Like it was normal or something because you say it with such a normal, average voice. And the reader knows how not-normal it is!
    -Prof. S.

2. Rshahbain

The laptop thing ,all siblings have that same problem lol. I have it with my sister. she’s still in high-school but from time to time she uses it. my older brother though he has his own but he still likes to use mine -_-