Big Ideas Welcome Here

Diary Assignment 1

March 25,2020

10:00AM

Right now I’m on Blackboard Collaborate attending my biology class for an hour and fifteen minutes. I find the online class quite boring because she sends us the slides to take notes on our own time, so I don’t really see the point on using Blackboard Collaborate. I guess she uses it for attendance mainly. 

11:15AM

Next I have Bio Lab until 2PM unfortunately. Again I do find using Blackboard Collaborate boring. I much rather be sitting in class and using the actual materials for the experient. But there’s nothing we can do because of the virus. After the class finished I took a nap because I didn’t get much sleep last night.

5:00PM

I woke up from my nap and began to feel hungry. So I proceeded to get something to eat, as I’m eating I’m watching spongebob which is my favorite childhood show.

6:20PM

I began to do my Precalculus classwork for about an hour and 30 minutes. After I did my math work I decided to do my math homework which took about an hour to do.

9:00PM

After completing all of my math work, I went to go take a nice hot shower. Next I went to have my dinner that my mother cooked (oxtail,rice,and plantain). After eating dinner my uncles from Trinidad facetime my mother to see how we’re doing. I honestly miss Trinidad, I miss the weather, and being around my family. Hopefully I’m still able to go for the summer. 

11:00PM

I got bored, so I went on my playstation to play Gta and COD with my friends from middle school. Typically we usually be on the game for about 2-3 hours

March 26,2020

2:00AM

Since the lockdown had started my sleeping schedule has been messed up. Me being anemic I started to crave ice, so of course I got a big cup of ice to eat. While I’m eating my ice I am again watching spongebob on NickToons until I fall asleep.

1. Sarah Schmerler

I really like where this is going, Nakiah!
    What happens after 2:00AM?
    You are thorough!
    -Prof. S.