Big Ideas Welcome Here

Diary Week Adventure

Diary of how I’m spending my week 

Yesenia Matute English 1101-C361

March 23-26, 2020

March23,2020 Cypress Hill, Brooklyn, East New York 

10:30pm 

Hey diary today was a good day. I had my first online work video call  with my coworkers. It was fun seeing all my friends that I work with. I Also had  Acai bowls, this is a bowl with granola a smoothie then it has more granola then it has nutella and then you can put whatever fruit you want I like to put banana, blue berry, and strawberry. So today me and my cousin got this dye to color our hair but it’s temporary so I had a lot of braids on my hair so my sister and cousin started to take out the braid. They took like an hour taking out my braid. I actually like how my hair came out so then me and my cousin sat on a chair while my sister and my other cousin dyed our hair. I was disappointed because the color did not stay. My hair is too dark so the color did not stay on my hair. 

March 24,2020 Cypress Hill, Brooklyn, East New York 

10:56pm

Hey guys today was a very good productive day. I went and did laundry, I had a date with my cousin in her car and we had Pizza. I also cleaned my room. I was bored so I started to clean. Every time  I get bored now I always clean my room. I don’t know why I do that. My cousin did a virtual party for my cousin today. It was her birthday. She turned 8. She is like my little sister. I love her so much. It was fun. I saw my cousin that lives in Florida. I saw my other cousins, aunts,  and close family friends. The theme was Harry Potter. Today was a good day. I really enjoy my day. I have been trying to stay inside but I can’t be home for too long. I feel like if I stay home for too long I will hate it. Sometimes I don’t mind being home but all the time I can’t . Hope all of you guys stay safe.

March 25,2020 Cypress Hill, Brooklyn, East New York 

11:45

Today was an okay day, I put the clothes that I washed yesterday  away today. I was mostly home. I cleaned my room. I went to my aunt’s house in the afternoon to take her some food. Now i’m about to watch a show on Netflix with my cousin and sister. Today was a slow day. I was home most of the day. 

1. Sarah Schmerler

I want to see the hair color! I want to see your family…
    I like how you say it was a good day. In addition to the activities, knowing how you feel and What you Think of those activities is helpful. You sound really positive.
    -Prof. S.

• Yesenia Matute

Ok I’m try to figure out how to add a picture when I figure it out I will post it.