•     The most important thing I learned in Unit 2 is that it’s not so hard writing a rhetorical analysis. At first I was like “OMG, I DON’T UNDERSTAND!” As Professor Schmerler gave me more examples I was grasping what it is I needed to do. I even had some help from our trustee friend, Google. All in all, if I was given a choice to write another rhetorical analysis or to read a 10,000 paged book…I’d choose the book anyday. The audience I was trying to reach was basically anyone who wanted to listen, anyone with a conscience and a heart. Those are the people I want to reach to have a greater impact on these animal’s lives. But, I know an essay like this would reach more protesters for animal and human rights, wildlife activists, and people in the animal/scientific field. The genre I wanted to compose in, much like my sources I used in my bibliography essay is pathos, ethos, and logos. I intend to start the introduction captivating their emotions basically tugging on their heart strings and later on using persuasion and credibility. 
  • My concerns about finishing this project are:
  1. Have I done it right?
  2. Did I thoroughly explain?
  3. Have I gotten my main idea across to my audience?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KKJ8Sbk4tIV0ruNr2gG9N0ovMBUCmEpeH1p9NFvtTLk/edit