Jovon cheddar                                                          3/1/2021

During my childhood when I learn how to read since at a young age which my father taught me. I  regret not taking the time of getting better at reading since that would have help me a lot in my young years. I would get a better grade in the state test for reading because in math I was good in that subject and ever though I did well in it I wanted to do better in it.

I got use by reading a lot when I got into high school so I got better in that subject. A tragedy happened when I was 17 years old my dad die from cancer which  hit me very hard so I was depressed for a while since it hurt my family a lot since that was the  first time we lost someone we care a lot about which made me get to be more independent because of it. That made me lost some progress in my reading  I really could not focus on the words which  did hurt my reading but as time went on I got back into reading which got me to pass my test that I had to take.  My grandma and mom also got me books to read   on my down time when I was not doing anything important.

When I read any  book  which will get my interest it w  get  me all  excited for the next part of the book that I would want to know what happen next if the book is that interesting to  me I would want to know more  about it.  Books also help to teach me a lot about different things   that I had not known about before like anything that happen in the past as well as people who went though change of life and want to tell people about it so that they will have an insight about what happen to   them during that time.   I have a lot of fun reading since some stories are fun to read and since it has a lot of information on things that could help me in my life and make sure that I  do not make  mistakes and learn about though  and show me a new world as I read thought the story. Sometime the story   turnout to be a good book and very interesting.

I am grateful that my father helped to teach me how to read. It got me  into a habit that when I am bored and is not doing anything  also help me when I need to learn something new and not know  which is why  I find a book that interest me I would want to know more about it and others as well. Reading also helps in my vocabulary since words that I do not know and its great to learn new things that I do not know at all.