Introduction

1. Ecstatic 
  2. Being an online class student during this pandemic is the best idea. Of course, there are some technical difficulties that we would have, or the environmental impact, but I think we can all get through, and it would become our unique experiences. Most of the time it is difficult to find a win-win decision. This is my second semester being online class, for some reason I kind of got used to it. Before the class got started, I was worried about how it will be during the online class, worried about if the professor can not contact me or I would miss my class. However, Professor Sarah Schmerler was the first professor that emailed me about all the details for the class, and even had a nice introduction video about herself. As a student I felt lucky to have such a thoughtful professor. 
  3. I chose watercolor as my picture to show to everyone. In my free time I like to draw my watercolor and listen to some relaxing piano music. This can help my brain to get away from other thoughts. Watercolor also connects me to my grandma, she draws watercolor in her free time as well, she’s very talented at what she did. She affects me a lot in how to build a good personality. 

1. Kevin Ramirez

ecstatic is a good word btw. that’s crazy though, you’re actually one of the only people that feel that way from what i’ve heard of. being optimistic about the whole online thing is cool not gonna lie. drawing watercolor while listening to music sounds relaxing and peaceful too, that’s nice to see (:

2. Kevin Ramirez

uhh, my bad i did not even mean to post that 3 times

3. Sebastian Pimentel

I think your connection to watercoloring within your family is very inspiring and I admire that.