Working Together

Impact Media Productions is a very VERY small studio. I work there three days a week and only on Mondays do I have one more person (besides my boss) working with me. Her name is Katrina and she has been working here still June 2018. She’s helped me settle in and has been great at teaching me how things work around the office (especially the printers.) Since Katrina and I only work together on Mondays, we usually find that we finish each others work throughout the week. Let’s say he is working on a flyer on Monday but has had a chance to finish it. When I come in on Wednesday, one of my assignments is usually to finish or edit it for her. This can get a bit irritating but also satisfying. Irritating because- depending on the project at hand- we both have different design styles and knowing that someone else has completed your work in their own personal fashion can get a bit annoying. I notice that we’re not always happy with the end result if the other person completed it for us. However, the project is done and if our boss and the client seem to like the outcome, we move on. If it’s an assignment we weren’t to excited to work on in the first place, we’re just happy that it’s done with! XP

As for the box, Katrina’s been really helpful when it comes to printing on our big epson printer since I’ve never used one before. Unfortunately, whenever she teaches me how to do it, I seem to have mastered it until I have to print something out when she’s not around. Luckily, my boss is very patient and usually just tells me to let Katrina know it needs to be printed and she does it when she comes into work.