Journal Entry 7

Recently I have done a few sample cards that gave a good lesson. This was over the course of two weeks. Within two there were two sample cards that stood out to me. The first was a sample card I had to do used the images done by Mr. Visser. For this set I had to select seven images from his gallery. One of the cards I made was in a checker pattern layout. I showed it to Mr. Scott and he liked it but suggested I should make the images the same size to give this card more balance. I did so and handed it in to him.

artwing_lucas visser_set4-Recovered

For the second card I had to use images by Mr. Nicholas. For this set I did two cards one with vertical layout and the second with a horizontal layout. I handed the two in and Mr. Scott liked the horizontal card and wanted me to switch up the images. As I was working on fixing the card I thought about the card with the checker pattern. Quickly I made a sample card using this pattern and handed that in as well.

artwing_Nicholas Routzen_march16-set3

In the end Mr. Scott liked the checkered card more. What I learned from this is that sometimes something can work more then once.