Type & Media COMD 1167

Type Media 1167

This was part of a project I had for Type& Media COMD 1167. It was an interactive magazine, an e-pub. I constructed this typographic image of a tattoo machine. It was my first time making an illustration out of type. I thought it turned out well. But i would like to push the concept further in the future.

About Rafael Lopez

I live to create. My imagination takes me to different mindsets, to different universes, to different dimensions. I remain grounded in reality. A reality where I seek to break my limits through education. I am on the road to becoming a graphic designer. I'm looking to better my creative expression any chance i get. Gaining inspiration through everyday life. Through my experiences and the experiences of others. I hope to become a creative director in the comic book industry or any medium that allows me to tell a narrative of my own creation. I can also see myself in the advertisement industry. As I take this journey into the unknown one thing is for sure I will work hard to break the walls down of my limits