I chose “A Rhyme for Halloween” this poem makes me feel curious because of the descriptions of the person who appears and the dogs can see it also makes me curious to know that the writer is aware on how much people drink that night, but it also makes me feel excited for what’s to come the introduction of animals and the way that season changes too, the introduction of the animal lineup made me feel in tenderness for the, because I imagined the, as being cold and looking for refuge. The speaker is Maurice Kilwein, we know that they seem to enjoy that time of the year based on the way the opening is about them, enjoying the tree and knowing it’s a fall tree. The setting seems to be taking place around the fall and somewhere by nature but at a place in which many people are seen. In the poem they describe a sort of plot of what is expected to happen throughout the day/night in a chronological order and season change. The poem does rhyme consistently in almost ever line. Interestingly, the poem speaks on the love for nature and also life and death at the end.Â