Time Management

Learning online has become so beneficial to us because it’s much easier and convenient. Managing your time is very important when it comes to online learning. You could fall off track easily, managing your time for your work is very important. Managing your time is very important because while being a student you have 100 more things to do in your day, you want to make sure you have enough time for it all. Some helpful tips could be planning ahead; having a planner could be one useful tip. This helps you remember when your next assignment is due. Also it could help you keep track of your virtual or in person zoom meetings. One thing to avoid is multitasking that can easily distract you and stress you out even more. In between you can take breaks so your mind could rest for a little bit. Rewarding yourself is key. I feel like it could help you and motivate you. Learning from home is fun and all but managing your time making sure you do everything on time is key.

Managing my time for me has been kind of hard lately, I feel like I take advantage of learning from home. Just knowing that I have many days to hand in an assignment I take more time. One way I could manage my time better is by planning out my assignment, having a schedule and making sure I stick to my schedule. Finishing all my work at a certain time in the day so I don’t procrastinate at night. This will help me get my work done on time and have me less stressed. Another way is to break down my work, finish the assignments that are due the next day rather than focusing on the assignments that are due the following week. Also something that could help me sitting at my desk rather than my bed, laying down and doing my work makes me lazy and not want to finish my work.