Our City Tech OpenLab Home

A.B Conclusion

Giorgi Goletiani

Professor Sean

In conclusion my research was about racism around the world, this is big problem for many people around the country, it effects so many families in negative way so many of them having problem because of ignorant people in our society. I have read so many articles and about racism and still can’t figure it out why is it so much hate and discrimination in the world. In to my research I had some difficulties with writing annotating articles, stories because of so many ideas with this topic, for many people like I mentioned earlier it is hard to embrace and show also with some of them it’s no problem and won’t even care about it until they get in to same problem.Racism is defined as prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior. It is no secret that America has a racist past, with issues like hate crimes, police brutality, and slavery. However, the concern of racism is still apparent in American society and the good people who are here trying to change reality don’t have that much power just because they are minorities and can’t out win the ones with negative views. The research was fantastic to look into many articles with many different authors essays to had something to learned.

1. Professor Sean Scanlan

Received.
    -Prof. Scanlan