COVERLETTER

Sarana I Alexander
                                                             785 East 4th St, Brooklyn, NY, 11218
                                                            (H) 347 915 0158 … (C) 347 729 6413
                                                                          salexander86@live.com

June 29th 2013 

To whom it may concern,  

During my most recent job search, I’ve learnt of a few openings for Registered Nurses within your hospital.  I would like to convey my deep interest in becoming a part of your esteemed institution as I will have the opportunity to utilize my knowledge and skills to provide optimal level of care to your clients. My education at Kingsborough Community College and NYC College of Technology, accompanied by my experience as a community health nurse has equipped me with a solid foundation in providing holistic care to patients, skills in patient assessment, ethical and legal issues in healthcare, nursing research, evidence based practice, leadership, critical thinking, case management, health promotion, cultural diversity and the ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary team members. 

I am zealous about nursing and I can assure you that my initiative and exceptional organizational skills, combined with my ability to work well under pressure, will enable me to make a substantial contribution to your prestigious hospital.  I truly believe that a challenging atmosphere as yours will provide an excellent opportunity for me to best utilize my skills while contributing to health care communities, patients and families.

I always strive to adhere to organizational policies and procedures and try to be a role model to others. It is with these regards that I am submitting my application for the post of Registered Nurse at your institution. My enclosed resume will provide you with further information regarding my knowledge, skills and related work experiences. I would welcome the opportunity to personally discuss with you how my skills and strengths can best serve your hospital in attaining its goals and providing quality care to your patients.  

Sincerely,  
Sarana Alexander, RN