reflection 5 Coronavirus

A few days before Chinese New Year’s Eve, I had seen this news broadcast on the news, but I didn’t handle it seriously at that time I thought it would end as quickly as the flu season, but I was wrong and because I was living in the United States I’m not very worried about Coronavirus after all. The only thing I was worried about was grandparents living in China. I thought China would be fine in a few days. Controlled the virus. But by Chinese New Year’s Eve, the virus had infected nearly a dozen Chinese cities, and I’m starting to realize the severity of the coronavirus. I realized that a silent battle had begun and the smoke of the battle had spread.

The earliest cases of virus infection in New York State were in Long Island and were quarantined. I didn’t care too much. I thought that Long Island was so far away from us. The virus would be quarantined before it infected here. Everything is calm. But I was wrong, it started to rag, from the original few cases to dozens, hundreds, thousands, and it infected the entire New York.

Until today Coronavirus started slowly infecting the entire state of New York from Long Island, and I was forced to give up my part-time job plus US stock meltdown I am really lost a lot of money this year. My father ’s restaurant in Atlanta is also starting to close. However, safety is the most important thing. As far as I know, infection with Coronavirus can be very painful. It can almost melt your lungs and make you unable to breathe.

The virus hurts the poor people the most. Although poor people are not infected, they also have a high chance of being infected. Some of them are even working now because they can’t afford to stop work. In the early days of the virus outbreak, no one even raised ask it for a free coronavirus testing. The day before yesterday I saw an article where reporters interviewed President Trump’s rich people who have done coronavirus testing two times already. The poor are still waiting in line. President Trump thinks this is normal. A live broadcaster even claimed that this is a virus that poor people will have. I just hope that when the vaccine is successfully developed, it will be available to everyone for free, If it is to be charged, there will be people who cannot afford it. It may be possible to eliminate the poor people in this way, but I definitely will not agree.

I have to admit that China takes the virus outbreak very seriously and provides free treatment services and free coronavirus testing. China has now become the safest place, is much safer than Italy, Britain. New York State Executive Governor also took the right decision, U.S. House of Representatives Katie Porter want to secure free coronavirus testing for all Americans. During this period, go out less, wash your hands and wear a mask if you have to go out.