Reflection #3 on Hannah-Jones.

From my point of view, the United States cannot become a racist society because the United States is an immigrant country. All kinds of people live here. If the United States rejects other races and only accepts white immigrants, then it should not be regarded as an immigrant country. why? Because I can tell the difference between a colony and an immigrant country. But it is also because the United States is an immigrant country that racism has penetrated into his DNA,Racism can even be part of American history, everyone is equal, color is irrelevant, these are appearing in the “ideal” America.

Although there is no slavery, racism still exists. September 26th, 2016 According to Uschinapress news, there are more and more robberies targeting Chinese in the United States and Canada. African-American singer has launched the song incitement “Robbery Chines. There are lyrics translated: First, you find a house in a Chinese community area because they don’t trust the bank, so it ’s easier to rob.
The lyrics also said: Don’t take large-screen LCD TVs and laptops, it’s more cost-effective to steal jewelry boxes because they can be cashed on the same day they get into the pawnshop. Many people think they are joking when they discriminate against others, but when others joking with them in a racially discriminatory way, they consider themselves to be victims

According to Hannah Jones, the United States is evil because it enacted laws on slavery that made slavery became the right thing. The idea of not allowing black people to testify about white people in court is also a definition of an unjust society. Is the United States an evil society? What exactly is evil? A party with power? If you can only make a choice You will choose to be a victim or perpetrator?

I agree with the idea of Hannah-Jones that society should be fair, blacks should be eligible to go to court, no, not just blacks. All races should be treated equally. But how do we define racial discrimination? One night I was walking on the streets of New York. When I saw a black man across the street, I quickly crossed the other side of the street. I did not expect that the black man had the same intention to try to avoid me by going on another side. If this is the conclusion, both sides are racist, does it seem a little ridiculous?