Here is the page on the City Tech website describing the process.
Student Organization Form
This is a form online, we need to pick a President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary and fill that in today.
Public Data Information
This form is to be completed online. Similar to the Student Organization Form, this form is the information about your club that Student Life will give out publicly.
Hard Copy Forms
We will fill these out and file them as needed.
You will need to complete two (2) signature cards with the signatures of the President, Treasurer and the Advisor. These cards are available in the Office of Student Life and Development, G-516.
You will need to submit a club constitution. Here is a Google Doc already set up, we just need to edit it to suit our needs.
Attention all PMC Members and Soon-to-be-Members!
We are having our first organizational meeting this Thursday, March 20, Room N1104,Club Hour (12:45-2:15pm). Be there or be square! Here is the flyer as well.
Calling ALL 1st and 2nd Year ADGA Students!
Prof. Clarke is conducting research and needs volunteers!
Here is the flyer.
Using Printmaking Techniques to Teach Metacognitive Skills to Design Students
Volunteers will come to a 3-hour session and learn cool printmaking techniques while reviewing bedrock skills that could help you with your current work. This research will help shape the development of lessons, syllabi and the AGDA curricula for years to come.
Saturday, March 22, 9-12pm, Room N1103 (6 people needed)
Saturday, March 22, 1-4pm, Room N1103 (6 people needed)
If you are interested, please contact Prof. Clarke immediately so she can provide further information to you.
- All information/work you provide will be confidential.
- All materials will be provided to you at no cost whatsoever.
- All terms of the project will be fully explained to you before you sign the consent form.
- The work produced by the anonymous volunteers will be used in research papers, publications, curriculum development and presentations. NO NAMES OR IDENTIFYING DETAILS WILL EVER BE USED.
- Photos that are taken will have all faces blocked or edited out in order to protect the identities of all volunteers.
Professor Sharon E. (Libby) Clarke: firstname.lastname@example.org, N1126