Comment due Sunday, September 8, 11:59pm

How can student who succeeded in a course in the past help current students succeed in the same course?

At the end of last semester, I asked my MAT 1375 students to pretend they had a time machine and could deliver a letter to the past versions of themselves at the beginning of the semester explaining what it takes to succeed in the course. Only a handful of students completed this assignment, but their tips for the past versions of themselves will be useful for you too!

For this assignment,Ā read the tipsĀ that the past students wrote and reply to one of them in a comment. Begin your comment with ā€œHello [their name]! My name is [your name] and I am a current student in MAT 1375. Your letter to yourself is helpful to me becauseā€¦ā€ then, write a paragraph explaining why you found their letter useful and how you will incorporate their tips to succeed this semester.

Since you are commenting on a different OpenLab site, the administrator will have to approve your comment before it appears, so donā€™t worry if it doesnā€™t appear right away,