Fall 2018 | Professor Kate Poirier

Jeffrey rivera

Recently, I came back to New York City after spending some pleasant vacations at  the beautiful island of “Puerto Rico”. I was born 19 years ago in the previously stated country but I moved officially to N.Y.C a few years after. I am majoring in computer systems because I’ve always wanted to become an app developer. I am not a fan of math but i find it very useful in my day to day life. I will not be required to take anymore math courses, thus this will be the last math course it’ll be attending for the rest of my college career.

1. Daniele D'Ambrosio

App Developer, huh? That’s really neat!

What kind of apps are you thinking of making in the future?

2. Kate Poirier

Hi Jeffrey! One of my good friends is from Puerto Rico and whenever he talks about it he gets this faraway look in his eyes. I’ve always wanted to visit, but haven’t managed to yet. Time to fix that!

3. Jamal

Hi Jeffrey! you pursuing computer systems to become an app developer sounds amazing. I’m always thinking about how amazing it would be to create a visually pleasing, and functioning app. I’ve never been to Puerto Rico but I love traveling and hope to visit one day.

4. Joseph M

Hey Jeffrey. It is exciting that you want to become an app developer. I worked on creating different UI designs for different apps in another class and it was one of the best classes I have taken. Good luck