The weary look on his face… He was tired, and so was I. He walked towards me slowly

in a silent and solemn manner, only to come to an abrupt halt. ā€œWhatā€™s wrong?ā€ I asked, only to be blatantly ignored as he stared off into the void beyond. ā€œTom!ā€ I beckoned, ā€œYou alright?ā€ A faint and indecipherable whisper came out. Did he say ā€œIt nearsā€ or ā€œIt fears?ā€ His last word echoed throughout the bunker. ā€œDARKNESS!ā€ I knew it was too late for him. I never believed in monsters (well, at least the ones that I saw) until now. A sight to be seen no doubt. It had overtaken Tom, and I knew I was next. I ran as fast as I could, searching for cover. I hid in a locker and held my breath as the creature lurched through the armory. When all was clear (or at least I thought), I bolted for the switch. But before I could reach it, it was too late. It snuck out of hiding and grabbed me from behind. There was no escape. There was no more hiding. I was carried to a room, where Tom had laid. Was he sleeping? I couldnā€™t tell from my angle. Soon, I too was laid down on a surprisingly soft material. It was too late for both of us now. I couldnā€™t help but give into the soft, comfortable warmth of the blanket beneath me. It was nap time, and I couldnā€™t be happier.