Throughout my school years, there have been many times where I’ve had to write about my feeling on a topic or write some sort of self-reflection. I always enjoyed it, as it had a less restrictive set of instructions when it came to writing these memoirs, I had more creative freedom in what I could write, and the direction my writing went. I would definitely say that my experience with writing memoirs as good as I saw it as a chance to write in my own words and with less of a grade in mind and more of what the actual writing was like. It’s to the point where I would argue that it is my favorite kind of writing, as I can express myself and my writing style best. It also helped me look back at my past and better reflect through writing. It really makes a difference when you are writing down your thoughts, as it can help you think of that memory in ways you hadn’t thought before. Overall I would say that Memoir writing has definitely had a good effect on my interest in writing and how I view it.