Dialogue writing is probably the most fun writing I have ever done. For our first assignment in dialogues, we were tasked with scouring through our texts and finding those that stick out. The conversations that had a lot of passion, or the ones that had a clear message or funny quip. By looking through my texts I felt nostalgic and it was an amazing experience because I felt as if I relived some of the more cherishing moments in my life. This was one of the reasons I really enjoy writing dialogues. Another reason I enjoy dialogues is that when reading a script it allows you to truly feel like one of the characters. Although dialogues are enjoyable to read and even more entertaining to write, sometimes they can be confusing. let me explain. When physically typing the conversation it can be a bit annoying to keep rewriting the same name over and over with a colon. this isn’t really a big deal and is barely an inconvenience but it still bothers me. I guess I enjoy writing more elaborate texts as opposed to rewriting the same thing over and over. Overall dialogue writing tends to lean toward the more exciting side of writing as the conversations that a person writes about can truly happen.