Many occasions occur in the life of every person which involves the interaction of actor/observer bias. For instance, I would use myself as an example. It has happened to me several times that I have been yelled at by my parents. These interactions have always left be bewildered to figuring out who is at fault because we both present our own views and details and use our own tactics. However, it is all due to lack of mutual understanding and comprehending. 

Jumping into the scenario there was this one time I went out with my friends back in junior high without informing my parents. It was that age gap when we used to think that we were getting a bit old for certain curfews but I was wrong. I always believe that two wrongs never make a right and for a fact that my dad at his young would’ve done teenage things we all do. That thought made me let go of the fear i had of getting yelled at once I get home but I was wrong. I tried explain to my dad that it would’ve made me feel insecure of calling home every five minutes and telling them where I was or ever calling them at all. However, he refused to understand and went on explaining how much he cares about me and these mischievous acts are not funny at all but we never reached upon an agreement. It was just an act of hypocrisy back then because my dad used to tell me all the fun stuff he did as a child but when it came to me there seemed to be a problem. As previously mentioned, we never were able to understand where we were coming from.