One huge disagreement that I had was with my father. It was like a two-part series that involved school. When I was deciding on what major to do my father was very adamant that I should do electrical engineering or nursing. He was like with electrical you can do two years and get a high paying job same with nursing. But I did not want to do those things even though I was considering on doing them. But I wanted to do something I knew I would enjoy and have no problem with doing for a long time. I thought I would get tired of engineering and with nursing, it is a very serious major with a lot of risks and trauma involved that I did not want to go through. During the last minute, I decided I would do architecture. That was only because I used to love drawing houses and did not realize until the last minute that that was a major. My father strongly disagreed with me on that saying how I would never find a job and the pay would not be good. This went on until the first two years until I had to show him proof, and the proof was in front of his face. So many buildings being built in the city and around us, architects are the ones that design and build those. He finally agreed that architecture was an acceptable major but would hint at the other majors I should be doing. Of course, that was not enough for him. He decided that I should only do two years and just get my associate. I told him that’s not how the world works anymore, and I need to get my bachelor’s in order for me to get a good position in the architecture field. That set him off and decided/ threatened at that point he was not going to pay the rest of the two years of school for me, since he was paying before. He thought that saying such words would convince me. That, of course, did not. At the end of that year, during the summer, I got my first job and decided that I’m independent now and don’t need my father’s help.