Not to sound illegal but making moves under the table has always been mt favorite part of life. I feel anonymous everyday due to changes I made in my lifestyle. I can use various forms of example and scenarios describing myself going or making myself feel anonymous. 

I used to be known as Mahad Banks that was the name I went by that made me popular in high school, in the community and on social media. 

As time passed by, I started to become more and more hidden because of my girlfriend. I wanted to keep my relationship more and more private and focus on four things. College, Work, family, and my girlfriend. Before everything I used to be coming home as three or four in the morning feeling like I had no responsibility.

To protect my relationship and give life necessities more focus and attention I went off social media, took a break from all m friends. It is not like that I am living a boring life and I am not outgoing. I am enjoying every corner and aspect of life. 

The only difference is that I do not post anything on social media, people do not know where I am or who I’m with. The things I am doing in life and my achievements. 

I bought a brand-new car and I am also opening up a business with one of my coworkers. No one knows besides my family and girlfriend. I live my life for my life in a way instead of making out seem like I’m going overboard. 

Late nigh restaurants, parties, drives are still enjoyed by me the only difference is rthat they are solo and anonymous no one knows about them . Basically, my comparison to my previous open life and a life that I’m living underground not informing anyone of it makes me feel anonymous.