I was a senior in high school In late October of 2015 when I first got my current bag. One of my friends at the time asked me if I needed an extra bag for school and I was considering it even if the one I was using at the time was still useable. The next day he showed the ones he received to one of the classes we had. They were two good quality Nike Branded school bags. One was a basic black color and the other was Neon Green. After having a few minutes to think, I ultimately choose the Neon Green one. My first impressions were nothing special at first. It felt very comfortable to have on my back during school hours, along with leaving and going home. The people that were there at the time were some friends and acquaintances before one of my classes early in the morning in my high school.

As described before, it is a Nike bag with a Neon Green color, there’s no scent unless it’s freshly washed. As years gone by, some of its color was lost due to wearing it around occasionally and leaving it on the floor, but there’s no issues overall. As of 2022, it still feels as soft as when I trust got it seven years ago.

When I first got it, I didn’t know if it would have any sort of meaning in my life at that point in time. I thought I would only have it for about a year before I would replace it with a new one for some reason. However as I bit older, I learned to appreciate how much time I spent using it for my things when bringing it to many locations other than education reasons. It’s meaning changed overtime due to having a reliance on what I use it for when bringing it to many places I go to with others or if it’s just myself. I’ve used the bag for luggage when traveling, it’s super expandable which can fit a lot of clothes, and electronics, even when it’s stuffed, I can still wear it for a good period of time. I usually bring it to the gym to fit sports related attire in there, sanitizer, water and a basketball. Sometimes I would put food related items in it if I purchase a lot of stuff that day.

The bags overall value tells me to think about the memories I’ve made for the years that I’ve used it. Continue to use it for as long as possible before it’s not usable anymore. It also taught me ti value the items people give me so I can remember what they’ve done for me big or small. The best reward is not really much personally. I’ve had it for seven years and it’s still as good to use as the first time I got it to hold and to wear.

If I had to give it to someone, I would give it to a friend I’ve had for about four years now. They just moved here as well, if something were to happen to me, I would give it to them so they can remember me for as long as they can. I may include some stuff they and I might’ve enjoyed or relate to with the time we shared up until now.