In this fiction writing, there are many things that caught my eye when I first read it that stood out to me. This includes the perspective in which the story is told in the wife’s point of view, it is told in first person which allows for the events to be experienced through her. This allows for us, the readers to see the dramatic events that she is experiencing with her husband with the sudden changes being seen as well. When the husband is chased down by the wife’s family, a pack of wolves this is because he transformed from a wolf to a human. Seeing this through the eyes of the wife is rather gruesome due to the unknowingness of what the creature is until you look further into depth about how she is describing the husbands changed experience even as a corpse. One of the few things that I would say the author could’ve did better is to make it more obvious to the reader that the husband transformed into a human from a wolf, this part only occurred to me when I reread that part of the text. Overall the fiction piece is very well written for being so short.