One friendship that has been significant to me was a fellow classmate that I met in the 10th grade. Her name is Shauna.

Shauna was a transfer student in the 10th grade so she caught the attention of everyone. But eventually the attention died down and she became friends with my other friends, which was how I became friends with her. Our friendship did not become stronger until 11th grade when we had classes together and realized we had so many interests. Those interests being anime and music bands. During our lunch we would talk about what anime we were watching and/ or what band released music. It was nice to have a friend that I related to so much too.  She changed my interests however when she introduced me to a K-pop band, BTS. I was looking for more music to listen to and it was just what I needed. I got exposed to a new side of music and K-pop bands that instantly became my new hobby. Not only that I learned about a new genre of shows, k-dramas. To this day me and Shauna are still friends and we still talk about our interests and what’s going on in the music and anime world.