Journal Assignment 4 by Jackie Zheng

One day, I looked up to the sky and wonder this. Why do all good people died? What’s the cause of them passing away? Everyday, I start loving the things they did before the tragic event strucked in their life. (1)

The time my friend messaged me on Messenger, he asked “Do you want to see Black Panther with me?” My answer was a straight up yes because I was so happy that I had my chance to see that movie with him. That was the first time we were actually hanging out after we’re graduating from high school. (2)

While I was dm’ing one of my friends in my Physics Lab Class at City Tech, I was sending him some messages to make sure if he’s okay. When many hours had passed, I’m giving him one last chance if he’ll get to me but unfortunately, that wasn’t the case because I got zero replies so I’ll let him do whatever he wants after that happened. (3)

In high school, was I ever come off as a popular kid? No, but I made a decent amount of friends from freshman all the way to my senior year. The last day of class which I graduated too was a sad part of my life because I miss a lot of stuff me and my friends did but I’ll never let our memories die. (4)