Salem, Youcef Seddik.

03/14/2022 New York, Technology City

My feelings about the genre that I chose It was straightforward, although there are a few words that require translation. Aside from that, I’m happy to share those stories with you. I gained a thorough understanding through its simplicity. For example, Young stated that people with disabilities must be treated in the same way that any other human being would be regarded as normal. And Wollstonecraft demonstrated to me how to decipher the meaning of any narrative. For example, I learned about women’s rights and responsibilities from Douglass, who demonstrated that women must be respected. So, it reflects on what I’ve learned from all of the things I’ve written about. This means it contains comprehensive and valuable knowledge regarding this particular project. I had no idea that it would be all about women’s rights, or disabled dismissal and respect for women, and I’m shocked that I don’t see any difficulties pertaining to males. I believe that the skills I have learned will assist me in learning more and gaining a more in-depth grasp of the subject. issues. What is it like to walk a mile in someone else’s shoes?