When I think of Antigone, I think of someone who is courageous, on top of being loyal and trustworthy. I believe these things because of what she is willing to do to honor her brother. When I think of Ismene, I think of someone who is careful. She knows that helping her sister would be against the law, so she does not. I would cast Mila Kunis as Antigone, and I would cast Ana de Armas as Ismene. When I think of Mila Kunis, I think of someone who would break the rules to do the right thing. I would pick Ana de Armas for Ismene because I could see her playing a very careful character who never breaks any rules.

If Creon lived in today’s world, I think I could see him posting long quotes that he himself says on twitter. I think this because I associate twitter with people who are self absorbed, selfish and who only care about their own opinions and anyone who doubts them is their enemy. I see Creon fitting this. Creon seems self absorbed. He also seems to be the type to only want people who share the same opinions around him.

Rewriting Lines 170-174: The day they both died because of their own fault, I gained the power they had because we were somewhat close.