In this project, we were introduced to the three basic types of lines. Those lines were horizontal, vertical, and curved lines. The first thing we did in this project was to draw 3 shapes repeatedly and does shapes were squares, circles, and triangles. When drawing these shapes we had to as well find a way to make patterns with these shapes. After we were done with this exercise we had to make a list for the words Power and Fragile. Once we had a list of words that describe power and fragile. Then we had to make thumbnail sketches for the words power and fragile using horizontal, vertical, and curved lines and we had to find a way to be creative with the lines to make a drawing that resembles the word that describes power or fragile. Once that was done we would go into groups and our classmates would pick our best drawing which we were going to use for a refined sketch and have iterations of the drawing our classmate pick. After that, we would pick our 4 best drawings from our refined sketches and have them in our final sketch, labeling what each drawing was about.

I learned a lot from this lesson because I never thought that lines like vertical, horizontal, and curved lines can be more than just plain and simple lines. I feel like this project made us open our minds more and be more creative because there are a lot of things you can make with just these lines patterns, objectives, emotions, etc. It all comes down to how you use these lines to their fullest potential.