ENG1151 Fall 2023

Thierry Prosper

Good morning dear professor and classmates,

my name is Thierry Prosper  (he/him)i am a senior student major in Computer  Engineering Technology,

Lately i been traveling to know different types of cultures i guess this has become my major hubbies beside watching soccer every weekend , i am a resident in Brooklyn ,New york

about my major i chose it because i wanted to follow all the boys in my dad family since they all different types of engineering and now i can guarantee i am really enjoying it, i am not too much a fan of New york City but i tried my best to enjoy each moment , for media interest i liked watching CBS golazo it is all about soccer

Cristiano Ronaldo ( CR7)  one my icon and that play a big role in my life , a player a person which mean a lot for me, he never gave up in what he wants to accomplish and i want to follow his example and never give up as well and always try my best to be on the top and progress in my life

1. Richard Morales

Hey Thierry, just wanted to say that its awesome to see that you became an Engineer because of the inspiration from your family which is pretty cool as for me I majored in Computer Engineering Technology because I wanted to work into depth with Computer Hardware. I also see you like soccer and also like Cristiano Ronaldo which is nice, I also like soccer but I am more of a Messi fan.

2. Richard Morales

3. Kobe

Hey Thierry, just want to say its great to hear that your putting yourself out there to get an understanding of different cultures. Also I agree Cr7 is an Icon.