introduction

Hello everyone, first of all, let me apologize for my sorry excuse of an introduction.

my name is Mouhamadou Bah, I am 19 years old and a sophomore at City Tech. I am also majoring in biomedical informatics. I chose this major because when I was researching what major to choose for the first time, I found it really interesting. this course involves researching, analyzing, and collecting data. it helps future research leaders design and implement novel quantitative and computational methods that solve challenging problems across the entire spectrum of biology and medicine. my favorite thing to do is to ride my bike /play video games/ read books/and spend time with family and friends.

fun fact, I did not always live in the U.S., I lived in Senegal which is in West Africa with most of my family members. I am also Muslim, and I speak 4 languages. I first came here with my sister after our papers went through, so we could finally live with our mother whom we had not seen in a very long time, and whom I admire a lot.

anyways this is me. I really hope to pass this class with an A, because I really like English and a good grade.  it’s exciting to be here with you all.

thank you.

1. Jimmy

Hello Mouhamadou Bah, my pronouns are he/him as well. Biomedical informatics seems extremely interesting and I wish you luck on your path.

2. Mark Noonan

Welcome Mouhamadou,

I see you are also in my Introduction to Journalism class. I look forward to working with you this semester.

Prof. Noonan