My name is Tiffany Norwood, I’m from Queens born and raised. I also moved to Alabama when I was younger but I moved back to New York when I was 6 or 7 years old. My pronouns are she or her. My major is nursing, at first I wanted to go into psychology then I realized that it wasn’t something I wanted to do for the rest of my life but helping people get better was. Some of my hobbies are sleeping, taking walks while listening to music or doing yoga. The way i felt about beginning college was happy and nervous because it was a new environment from high school and I didn’t know people so I had to start over making friends, which was nerve-racking since I’m shy and usually don’t talk to people first. College was something I always wanted after high school and I’m glad I made the decision to go.

This is my cat named Tiger. He’s meaningful to me because my grandma gave me him when I was 8 years old. As you can tell from the age difference from then and now, he is a very old cat. I say he’s meaningful to me because we are always with each other when I’m home. He sleeps with me and likes when I rub his head and the side of his face. I think of him as my emotional pet even though he doesn’t have training for it. Yes, my family is meaningful to me but it’s something about Tiger that makes him even more meaningful.