I have not written anything in a very long time so bare with me in my writing form of introducing myself. So, here we go I will try not to  make it too bland and boring.
I am a life long New Yorker and I live in the Bronx. My pronouns are she/her. My interest are fitness and just enjoy the outdoors when the weather is pleasant. When, I do have the time I do go on walks at the park or go be a tourist in your own city sometimes is fun. I have found many cool cruises that go on the rivers that can be calming or just a night out. Sports fan as well, teams are Knicks, Giants and of course Yankees!

I also nerd out with computers, they are so interesting to me. They way they communicate, work or interact with us humans. But, that probably all started when my dad showed me how to work on cars. It was something about wanting to know what parts work together or made everything work better. Okay, I being a total nerd right now.

This is a picture of one my outings in the Bronx on the High Bridge Line. On a hot summer day the breeze is always great, but it’s to show that there is a lot to do in the Bronx, not just the Zoo or Yankee games. I think people don’t think about the Bronx like that… that’s why the people who live here are very defensive and proud to be from and live I in “The Bronx”.