About

General Overview

Endri Domi is a current student at New York City College oF Technology. He has an associates degree in Electrical Engineering Technology and now working on his bachelors degree. During these years in school he has worked on different projects including electronic designs dealing with microprocessors and sensors. He is very interested in the new technology inventions that are presented in today’s markets. This blog was created to share these new big ideas, that people may come up with that just might have a great impact on us. In this way people will be more in tune with the changes in technology. Since we live in an era of technology, he believes many people are more curious on new technologies. While others might just use this blog to decide which technology to choose  to stay up to date and to compared others.

This is why this blog is perfect for everyone that likes technology.

One of his favorite quotes that relates to technology is:

“Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful, that’s what matters to me”- Bill Gates

Endri states ” I agree with this quote, I believe that being simply rich isn’t the important part to success, money comes and goes, but what is most important is achieving and inventing ‘something wonderful’. And these wonderful inventions have to have a base to start from, a ‘teacher’ to direct them, and I, sharing different ideas of inventions on this blog, will motivate people to think even deeper how they function and even try to build something similar, making my blog this ‘teacher’ of your future. ”

A little history behind this blog.

This blog named “Evolution of Technology” started as a project blog for Advanced Career Writing class with Professor J.Sears during the Spring semester 2013. It started as a project but capture his attention more than simply a task would have.  It became a drive, motivating him to continue his search online to find other blogs for new information about technology, and to share them with followers from his blog.