Mission Statement for Evolution of Technology

The mission of my blog is being able to transmit and share more and more information about technology. Technology these days is a major factor that affects us in every day’s life. It isn’t all about making rockets or space ships, it also has to do with every step that we take and is found everywhere. I get the inspiration about this big theme not only because of facts mentioned above, but there is something that attracts me about technology, something that pushes me to want to invent new products that to make people’s life easier. I would want to share new technologies that are presented recently and this shared information will go to my audience who is my blog followers. I want them to get notified about new inventions, new ideas that are brought in our community and how these ideas help it. This is a great opportunity for followers to discuss about different posts, give their opinions and even feedbacks.
Evolution of Technology is called the title of my blog. As we see every day we are really fascinated by new inventions that scientists all around the world discover and bring to market. If we compare last 20 years to today’s technology we are able to see a major progress and boost of new useful inventions and this is still rising now a days. And this is the reason why I liked to call is “Evolution of Technology”. By surfing through different blogs and getting suggestions about my new blog, I would like to credit http://www.extremetech.com for giving me a great idea how a technology blog looks like and its components.