Project 5 was the last project of the semester. It was a project shared between our Eng 1101 teacher and our Adv 1100 teacher. I feel like I’ve learned a lot this past semester. I learned how to write proper essays and we even touched a little on public speaking. We learned the different formats we could use for an essay, along with how to summarize a piece properly. This project was very challenging because we had to do a 50 word post that explained our piece. That was hard because I kept going over the amount. I liked writing the catalog because of using the word I to describe myself , I had to put it in third person.  It was something that I never usually do. I felt like I was writing a short story. I feel like my writing has improved, because my vocabulary has improved. The glossary entries we needed to post really helped expand it.

Reaching the end of the semester, I feel like I accomplished something. My perspective has greatly improved. The many field trips we had really helped. If I were to compare my writing now to when I just started class , I’d see a great difference. I know that I still need more work on my writing, but I’m still happy I improved. I’d like to thank my awesome professor, Ms.Rosen for the patience she’s had with me and my late works. I know that its not a good habit to have in college but I’m still working on it. She was not only patient she also encouraged us to visit during her office hours to help with our essays. That really helped and I’m sure if she didn’t offer, I probably would not have gone. The idea of posting our homeworks online was awesome. At first it didn’t really make sense, but I got the hang of it. I really thought my first year of college would be really dreadful, but the way Professor Rosen taught, just blew the dread into the air. I feel like I could handle college a little better now. THANK YOU VERY MUCH PROFESSOR ROSEN!!!!!

«