Fall 2014 Project: 4 The Color Wheel Professor: Spevack

Fall 2014 Project: 4
The Color Wheel
Professor: Spevack

Fall 2014 Project: 3 Added Value: Photoshopped Professor: Spevack

Fall 2014 Project: 3
Added Value: Photoshopped
Professor: Spevack

Fall 2014 Project: 2 Staccato/Legato GIF: Mashup Professor: Spevack

Fall 2014 Project: 2
Staccato/Legato GIF: Mashup
Professor: Spevack

Throughout my first semester in college, I’ve gotten a lot of work to do. Out of all the projects I’ve done, I believe these are my best works. The first one was project 2. The Staccato/Legato mash up. It took me a really long time to finish this. I had to redraw and change the whole concept of my original piece. That part was very tedious. In spite of all the ranting I’m doing now, I really enjoyed that project. I wanted to know how people usually went about to make Gifs. This project taught me that. I feel like I really accomplished something.

The next project would be the added value photoshopped, Project 3. At first I didn’t really understand what it was about. When I finally did, it became easier. Since I had already dabbled in Photoshop, it made it pretty easy to remake it digitally. It did take along time to make though.

The last project would be Project 4 the Color Wheel. I never really understood colors like that, but this project really helped. Making my own color wheel was fun and to top it off we could personalize it ourselves. I chose pokemon energies as my theme. It did take a long time to make because I couldn’t make purple properly. I’m really proud of this project because it came out looking awesome.

Reaching the end of the semester, I feel like I accomplished a lot of things. My perspective has greatly improved and this improved my art. If I were to compare my art now to when I just started class , I’d see a great difference. I’d like to thank my awesome professor, Prof. Spevack for the patience she’s had with me and my late works. Her advice really helped improve my art. THANK YOU PROFESSOR SPEVACK!!!!!