Raiven Lovett Frazier

My name is Raiven Lovett – Frazier. I can be referred to as she/her. I’m really excited about this journey though I’m  nervous. I am ready to learn something new. I’m excited about beginning college. I always loved reading listening to motivational and inspirational videos on you tube as well as cooking .For fun I like to go ice skating , bowling and spending time with my boys.  I’m very eager to learn new reading skills to help me along the way through college.I love writing and brainstorming so this is going to be cool tool for my future,  yeah I look forward to being in the class even though its online I want to make the best of it.

t

This is my first trip with my boys .Travis is 12 and Rakim is 4. This time meant a lot to me because my children are very hype and active and they was able to get the thill of the rides and do something amusing after being shutdown for so long due to covid.Through my hard times my boys keep me feeling positive and uplifted .I enjoy always being with them and teaching them different things just tryna be a good advocate for them. They helped me see the vision that I can do more and be more successful in my life and future. I love that we are all attending school I know how important academics are now helping them get through School and noticing my struggles in life. This picture means a lot to me because even though I been through a lot , it shows im doing it I was able to take us to universal studios for 5 days and we loved it! They depending on me, they are special to me and all I have I want to continue to see them happy always .

1. Caroline Chamberlin Hellman

Raiven,
    What an inspirational introduction and beguiling, uplifting photo. It is clear you are a wonderful role model for your boys. I especially appreciate your sentence appraising the fact that you are all in school. Congratulations on your City Tech journey. I am humbled to be a part of it and very happy to be working with you.
    ps: You will have to share more details about Disney World. I’ve never been and I will live vicariously…