The day I visited the Lincoln center, I observed how this place was related to the city by many factors like the architecture. furthermore, the cultural landmark imitates some spaces like the city. Also, the Lincoln center was built with paths that connected to the street roads.

The Lincoln center architecture is very aesthetic. The center has a beautiful water fountain that occupied a small portion of the center. People have the access to different views of the city skyscrapers.  The   first buildings built in the plaza like the New York Philharmonic building and the New York City Ballet building are made of travertine stone just as the main building which is the Metropolitan Opera House. The exterior design facade is very unique on each of them. A very cool predominant features these buildings share in common are the long structure columns that support each cantilever roof.  These three buildings perform arts like opera, ballet dancing and function as theater. The other buildings like the Vivian Beaumont theater, the Juilliard School   and Alice Tully hall are slightly different the architecture is more modern and buildings functions. The Lincoln center is up for any type of public.

The center has park and other places for the public to enjoy during a good weather. I felt the connection of the Lincoln center with others civic centers by seeing how the developers think commonly about how the visitors needs will be and the facilities that it should provide them. For instance, I believe a successful center should provide people areas to hang out, gather and rest.