ARCH3522 NYC Arch, FA2019

active 3 months, 1 week ago
ARCH3522 NYC Arch, FA2019
Architectural Technology
ARCH 3522

A historical analysis of the city’s infrastructure, real estate development, municipal planning, ordinances and key buildings using the comparative method. The class will trace the course of architectural history from the village to the present role of the city as the commercial and cultural hub of the nation. This course will stress the dynamic socio-economic determinants emerging as a result of improvements and growth in technology, transportation, infrastructure, real estate, commerce, housing and recreation.

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

Link to my Sketches

This is a link to some of my sketches I […] See MoreLink to my Sketches

Lower Manhattan

See MoreLower Manhattan

Central Park

See MoreCentral Park

I don't unremarkably comment but I gotta tell thanks for the post on this great one :D. See More

Daniel, There are sentences/phrases in your text that are taken from other sources. They must […] See More

Daniel, I see in this text a close match to a source, but no citation is provided. Please be […] See More

manhattan and brooklyn urban development

KIMBERLY MORA BELLO PROF. MONTGOMERY ARCH 3522 NYC ARCH ASSIGNMENT 01 COMPARE BROOKLYN AND MANHATTAN IN THEIR URBAN DEVELOPMENT The urban development in Manhattan was much more planned out in comparison to the one in Brooklyn, however, it […] See Moremanhattan and brooklyn urban development

Manhattan & Brooklyn HW 1

As we know both Manhattan and Brooklyn had a totally different pace of growth and that affected Brooklyn in a bad way those affects can be seen till this rate. While Manhattan was developing everything changed after the war in 1797 when […] See MoreManhattan & Brooklyn HW 1