White Glove Award

The White Glove Award

So far my room mate and I have received a white glove each time we had an inspection. Each inspection will receive one of these three rankings:

• White Glove
  • Pass
  • Failed

To receive white glove, everything in your apartment must be neat and clean. If the inspector finds anything from dirty dishes in the sink to not clearing out the trash or even spots on the bathroom mirror, you will receive a pass. If you received a fail for the inspection, the inspector will give that apartment about a week to change their minds. If you don’t receive a pass or high the second time around, there is a chance that you and your roommates will be kicked out.  Each time we received a White Glove award, Price Management would leave a thank you card that says:

Along with the card is a box of Ferrero Chocolates. For those who are home on the day of inspection and receives a white glove, a picture of you and the roommates who are home will be taken outside of your apartment door with the box of chocolate in your hands. The picture is then posted on a bulletin board inside the club house of your complex. Unfortunately, every time my roommate and I had the inspection, neither of us were home for the picture.

4 Responses to White Glove Award

1. I would like to express my appreciation to the writer for rescuing me from such a situation. As a result of browsing through the internet and finding tricks which are not powerful, I figured my life was well over. Existing devoid of the strategies to the difficulties you have solved by means of the site is a serious case, and the kind that might have negatively damaged my entire career if I had not discovered your blog post. That competence and kindness in playing with all the stuff was useful. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I had not come across such a thing like this. I can at this point look ahead to my future. Thanks for your time very much for this professional and amazing guide. I will not think twice to propose your blog post to any person who needs to have direction about this area.

2. After going over a number of the blog posts on your web site, I seriously like your technique of writing a blog. I book marked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my website as well and tell me how you feel.

3. Disney is the best level of service you can receive.

4. This design is wicked! You certainly know how to keep a reader
    entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantastic
    job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and
    more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Look into my web blog office cleaning